ILSI Frequency Control Brands consists of ILSI Frequency Control Solutions, MMD Monitor/Quartztek and Ecliptek.
ILSI America was founded in 1987 with Headquarters in Costa Mesa, CA. The business model at that time was simple, to become a supplier of Crystals and Clock Oscillators to support the North American Frequency Control Markets.
During the course of the next 29 years as World Wide market demand for Frequency Control Products grew exponentially and globalized, ILSI responded to meet the changing markets and customer base through organic growth and acquisition.
In 1995, ILSI’s Beijing, China office was opened. In 1998, ILSI America moved into its current location, a 10,000 square foot World Headquarters in Reno, Nevada. In 1999, ILSI’s Hong Kong China Shipping Logistics Hub opened. The opening of ILSI’s South Korean office in 2007 completed our goal of providing true brick and mortar locations in the USA and Asia staffed by direct employees to support our rapidly growing customer base in North America, Mexico, Asia and Europe.
In 2013 ILSI acquired MMD Monitor/Quartztek. The acquisition of MMD Monitor/Quartztek doubled our existing World Wide Frequency Control print position and active customer base. The ILSI acquisition of MMD was executed with no interruption whatsoever to our customers supply chain. ILSI now having significantly increased sales levels in Southern, CA where MMD Monitor Monitor/Quartztek was based, necessitated in 2013 to open two new Regional Sales Offices handling the Los Angeles, CA, Orange County, CA, and San Diego, CA territories.
The ILSI and MMD Monitor/Quartztek brands are actively marketed and sold as brand entities under the ILSI – MMD Inc. infrastructure. The increased sales volume created via growth and the acquisition required the need to restructure our Sales Channel to better manage our World Wide customer base.
ILSI-MMD Inc. Sales Channel consists of 24 Territory Reps throughout the globe covering 45 of the 50 United States, Western and Eastern Canada, Mexico, Asia, United Kingdom, Poland, Germany, France, Italy, Austria, and South America. The Sales Channel is also supported by a Distribution infrastructure consisting of a Multinational Tier 1 Distributor, Regional Distribution, USA based catalogue, and European based catalogue house; 8 total Franchised Distribution Channel Partners.
Ecliptek is a recognized market leader in the frequency control market. Their state-of-the-art products and leading edge technology enable them to provide their customers with the very best in crystal and oscillator products.
Today, ILSI-MMD Inc. is a Global Frequency Control Solutions provider. Or goal is to supply the Global Frequency Control Marketplace with ISO9000:2008 Certified¸ very high quality, extremely competitively priced, and superior customer serviced Frequency Control Products.
• ILSI-MMD offers a broad spectrum of Frequency Control Product packaging consisting of industry standard and custom metal can through hole surface mount crystals, plastic encapsulated watch crystals, ceramic surface mount crystals, and ceramic surface mount clock oscillators
• ILSI-MMD Core Frequency Control Products: Crystals. XO, VCXO, TCXO, OCXO Oscillators, and Resonators
• ILSI-MMD is a market leader in TCXO Frequency Control Products for RF/wireless applications
• ILSI-MMD is an ISO9001:2008 DNV Certified Supplier
• ILSI-MMD is an approved vendor at every Contract Manufacture/EMS provider World Wide
• ILSI-MMD supports our Asia Contract Manufacturing and Asia Direct Customers via a Hong Kong shipment hub/warehouse to streamline logistics
• ILSI-MMD Field Applications Engineering Team with 35 years’ experience in Frequency Control Products
• Smart Meters • Commercial /Home Security • Networking • Controllers • Consumer
• Wireless • Military/Aerospace • Instrumentation • Telecomm
For more information please get in touch.