The CPA series compact ceramic patch antennas offer directional signaling at 816 MHz, 915 MHz, or 2.4 GHz with a recommended ground plane size of 40 mm x 40 mm (915-CPA, 2.4-CPA) or 70 mm x 70 mm (868-CPA).
The 868-CPA antenna is ideal for low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications including LoRaWAN®, Sigfox®, remote controls and other 868 MHz ISM band applications where directional signaling is desired.
The 915-CPA antenna is ideal for RFID and hand-held applications and other 915 MHz ISM band applications where directional signaling is desired.
The 2.4-CPA antenna supports 2.4 GHz ISM applications including Bluetooth® and ZigBee®, as well as single-band WiFi.
CPA series antennas mount to the printed circuit board (PCB) using re-peelable 5000NS adhesive backing which allows for repositioning or reorientation of the antenna. The pin-type connection feeds through the PCB where it is soldered to the feed line.
– Directional radiation pattern orthogonal to antenna surface
– Compact size:
ANT-868-CPA — 25 mm x 25 mm x 4 mm
ANT-915-CPA — 25 mm x 25 mm x 4 mm
ANT-2.4-CPA — 20 mm x 20 mm x 4 mm
– Pin-mount solder connection for direct PCB attachment
– Right-hand circularly polarized (RHCP)
– Durable re-peelable self-adhesive backing
– Low-power, wide-area (LPWA) networks
– Smart Home networking
Home weather stations
– Remote sensing, monitoring, and control
Keyless entry systems
UHF RFID devices
– 2.4 GHz ISM:
– Single-band WiFi/802.11
– Hand-held devices
– Internet of Things (IoT) devices