Linx Technologies’ FPC series antennas excel in wideband cellular 2G/3G/4G for Cellular IoT (LTE-M/Cat-M1, NB-IoT) applications, with product specialization in Low-power wide-area (LPWA) applications such as LoRaWAN® and Sigfox®, GNSS/Navigation, and unlicensed applications like WiFi/WLAN and Bluetooth®.
FPC antennas provide a ground plane independent dipole embedded antenna solution comparable in performance to an external antenna. The FPC series’ flexibility and adhesive backing makes it easy to mount in unique and custom enclosures, while enabling an environmentally sealed enclosure and protection from tampering or accidental antenna damage. Connection is made to the radio via a 100 mm long, 1.13 mm coaxial cable terminated in an MHF1/U.FL compatible plug connector.
– Compact, low-profile ~ 0.2 mm height
– MHF1/U.FL compatible plug (female socket) on 100 mm of 1.13 mm coaxial cable
– Flexible to fit in challenging enclosures
– Adhesive backing permanently adheres to nonmetal enclosures using 3M 467MP™/200MP adhesive
– Cellular IoT: ~ LTE-M (Cat-M1) ~ NB-IoT
– Worldwide LTE, UMTS and GSM
– Low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications ~ LoRaWAN® ~ Sigfox®
– Citizens Band Radio Service (CBRS)
– ISM bands ~ Bluetooth® ~ ZigBee®
– FirstNet® Public Safety
– Smart Home Networking
– Internet of Things (IoT) devices